- ECE-Webinar-RISC based ARM Processor in Embedded Systems-22.10.2021
- Mechanical-Seminar-ADVANCEMENT IN AUTOMOTIVE SAFETY-22-10-2021
- International Girl Child Day Celebration-Women Empowerment Cell-11-10.2021
- SOP-Standard Operating Procedures in Institutions-COVID-19
- National Conference on Advanced Computing – NCOAC 2k21 On 31-Mar-2021
- Job Opportunities in Oil Field Industries – Gulf Countries on 20-Mar-2021
- First Year Classes Inaugural Ceremony on 23.11.2020
- One day Webinar on “Nano Technology and its Pervasiveness” on 29.12.2020
- One day Webinar on “The Race for 5G Supremacy” on 18.12.2020
- One day Webinar on “Machine Learning and its Applications” on 12.12.2020
- INDIAN RED CROSS -CENTENARY YEAR CELEBRATION -BY YRC CELL
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION-BY WD CELL
- SEED BALL FESTIVAL -BY NSS CELL
- Online Classes for II,III and IV Years started from 12.8.2020.
- Online Admission Enquiry Form
- Corono Awareness Camp on 10.2.2020 by NSS Cell
- Guidance for +2 Students about Exam Preparation
- PONGAL CELEBRATIONS-2020
- REPUBLIC DAY CELEBRATIONS-2020
- One week FDP at SASTRA University
- Graduation Day 2019
- International Conference-2019
NEWS & EVENTS
Bio Medical, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics and Mechanical Engineering.
To offer quality technical education and prepare graduates with human values globally.
To provide quality education in various disciplines of engineering and technology.
To create technical manpower with leadership qualities for the industrial, teaching and research requirements.
To practice professionalism with human values and ethics.
Affiliated to Anna University and in the short period it has grown into an institution that provides excellent technical education.
About KSKCET college of Engineering & Technology
K.S.K College of Engineering and Technology (KSKCET) was started in the year 2011 with a view of imparting eminence engineering education. The objective of the Institution is to provide quality education by equipping the students with skills, confidence and to realize their goals in life. The Institution is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The College offers five UG Degree Courses in Engineering. (B.E. – CSE, ECE, EEE, MECHANICAL and BIOMEDICAL).
In the short period it has grown into an Institution that provides excellent technical education while keeping the overall growth and development of the students in mind. Both academic and non-academic activities are given equal importance, accomplished staff, quality driven innovation and superior accountability are the reasons for the student’s achievements both in academic and co-curricular activities.
STAY TUNED WITH US
Subscribe now and receive weekly newsletter with educational materials, new courses, interesting posts, popular books and much more!
My sincere thanks & gratitude to the Training & Placement Department and all staffs of the College for their efforts in imparting quality technical and aptitude training. I am very grateful to them for effectively and sincerely helping me to grab first ever opportunity.
It’s a good quality College with enhanced career opportunities and improving placements, teaching methodologies and arranging current equipments for better understanding of things in practical. Event management system of this college is also very good and always active. This institution has always supported their students for doing something good. Each department of this college have honest and dedicated faculty.
Being graduated from KSKCET gives me immense pleasure and following my graduation I could see lots of changes in the infrastructure. The excellent programs and teaching methodologies backed by practical skills and industry interface have given me the confidence to pursue my career ahead. The college environment provides us a platform where we can develop ourselves uniquely.
“I can really state K.S.K College of Engineering and Technology has made me a better person. It has helped me build up a positive attitude towards my studies and find out more about myself. Teachers are extremely caring and interested in students’ well-being. They make sure every class is enjoyable, instructive and interactive.”