To evolve as a centre of academic Excellence of Technical knowledge by providing a best platform to mould students with ethically strong and technically competent.
Computer Science & Engineering
Department of B.E. ( CSE )
Vision & Mission
- To impart scientific and technical knowledge with state of art teaching facility through qualified and trained faculty combining with professional ethics and moral values.M1: Imparting Technical knowledge with profound understanding of fundamentals .M2: Developing Value added courses commensurate with Industry needs.M3: Organizing Industry supported training programs/ workshops for upgrading faculty performance.M4: Promoting publications of Technical papers for faculties and students in National/ International journals.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To acquire knowledge in the latest technologies and innovations and an ability to identify, analyze and solve problems in computer engineering.
- To be capable of modeling, designing, implementing and verifying a computing system to meet specified requirements for the benefit of society.
- To possess critical thinking, communication skills, teamwork, leadership skills and ethical behavior necessary to function productively and professionally.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- An ability to understand, apply, design and develop principles in the areas related to algorithms, software engineering, networking and database concepts for computer based-systems in solving engineering problems.
- An ability to employ modern computer languages, environments and platforms to excel in their careers.
The department consists of three well equipped laboratories. Each contains latest Core 2 Duo Systems supporting laboratory work. The laboratories are well equipped with a large collection of software like Rational Rose, Visual studio .NET, Oracle, MySQL, OPNET, NS2, CISCO PACKET TRACER etc. Each lab is provided with projectors to enable the students to visually experience the practical classes. The department has established an intranet named NETROVER on which the faculty hosts tutorials, assignments, class tests, additional learning materials, e-books and online aptitude tests for training the students for better placement opportunities.
- 40 KVA Online Numeric UPS
- 24 mbps (Rail Net)