The Institute helps each student in exploring placement opportunities by inviting various companies for campus recruitment of students who are in the final year of the programme and are likely to graduate at the end of the academic year.
The final placements, at the Institute, are a result of very systematic interaction with the industry and continuous career counseling of the students. Right from the beginning of the programme, students are continuously counseled with regard to his/her career aspirations and options, which in turn is vigorously followed up with the potential companies for participating in the placement programme of the Institute. This not only helps the students in getting their ‘dream’ jobs but also assists the visiting placement companies in identifying the ‘right’ candidate for their organization. However, the placement will be governed by Placement guidelines:
The Students are trained on aspects like:
- Facing Interviews.
- Facing Group Discussions.
- Professional Resume Writing.
- Cracking Aptitude Exams.
- Internship Projects.
- Skill Development Sessions & Programs.
- Preparing Mock Exercises.
- Recruitment and Placement Sessions.
- Arranging Seminars and Technical talks.
Professionals from various industries visit the Institute and interact with students on regular basis and guide them in accordance with the industry norm and standards.
Objective Of The Programme:
- To Bridge the gap that currently exists between the Industry and fresh professionals for recruitment purposes.
- To minimize Stage fear.
- To build confidence among students.
- To make students know the Importance of Training & Placements.
- Make them prepared for further training session and placements.